close
Purple Haze was in my brain,
紫霧瀰漫在我腦中
lately things don't seem the same,
感官似乎有所變化
actin' funny but I don't know why
舉止滑稽但我不懂
'scuse me while I kiss the sky.
別介意我親吻天空
Purple Haze all around,
紫霧環繞四周
don't know if I'm coming up or down.
將高潮或麻木?
Am I happy or in misery?
快樂亦或痛苦?
Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me.
無論如何 對我施展魔法吧女孩
Purple Haze was in my eyes,
紫霧滲透了我的雙眼
don't know if it's day or night,
已經不分清黑白晝夜
you've got me blowing, blowing my mind
你早已使我異常興奮
is it tomorrow or just the end of time?
究竟是明日還是末日
全站熱搜
留言列表